Thursday, June 17, 2010

Devoted father, absentee blogger

  • It's been a couple of weeks since I've blogged.  I might be a little rusty . . . so bare (as the naked child below) with me.
  • I changed Bennett's diaper today and it went something like this:


 

 

  • That statue is called Manneken Pis (I have no idea why) and is a famous landmark in Brussels, Belgium (bronze, 1619 A.D.) 
  • Bennett has met a variety of "strangers" this week (i.e. aunts, uncles, & cousins).  After being in the arms of adorers for several days, he seems not to like his crib quite as much (Karah's assured me that they can't be spoiled at this stage).
  • Bennett is now 6 weeks old.  His strength, hand-eye coordination, and sensory perception seem to increase daily.  I swear he was shoving me away as I tried to kiss him today.  He has some rather independent parents, but that's just ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment