Sunday, November 28, 2010

Beatbox & eatin' socks

  • Bennett has gotten to be pretty rowdy in his crib.  I just walked into his bed room and he had taken both his socks off and had one of them in his mouth (we've had several incidents of Brux gobbling up socks, but I never expected this of Bennett).  Karah found him fast asleep one morning this week turned sideways with both legs hanging out the railing of the crib.  These stuffed animals are usually assembled in a very orderly manner in the corner of his crib (no surprise if you know his mom).  He turned it into a steel cage pro wrestling match:
  • 
    The Ultimate Warrior
    
  • Bennett taught himself to "beatbox" this week (if he's got the beats, I got the rhymes. Dad and Bennett D always have good times.)  I'm going to have to get him a pair of turntables and a microphone for Christmas:
  • He might be aspiring to this: 
  • I've discovered I can do a pretty solid Elmo impersonation.  Bennett thinks it's hilarious.
  • A few recent photos:  
Watching the game with Dad.  Go Big Red!

Thanksgiving dinner with Mom. 
Up the Creek in Vail

Crocodile Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment