Sunday, June 12, 2011

TD!


  • In preparation for the upcoming football season, I successfully taught Bennett an very important skill (Go Big Red!): 
Mr. Touchdown USA from David M on Vimeo.

  • How intuitive is the ipad?  A 1 year old can navigate it.  I downloaded a PBS Kids app this morning and he was having fun playing videos of Elmo, Cat in the Hat, Dinosaur Train, etc:  

  • He had one of his roughest days yesterday.  The pollen is all over the place (literally coating the back deck).  Bennett reminded me of my Army days when the showoff soldiers (not me) would intentionally keep their gas mask off during gas chamber training.  They'd come running out of the chamber with teary eyes, snot and drool.  Thanks to zyrtec he's feeling much better today (there were enough tears yesterday to last a week). 

No comments:

Post a Comment