Friday, November 16, 2012

An open letter to my son - Part 25

It's been over a week since I've made an blog entry in this series of notes to you.  It's easy to get sidetracked in life.  Business and busyness sometimes will cause you to loose sight of what is really important.

Your mom and I went to Atlanta last week for a meeting.  It's been a busy week at work.  Thanksgiving is next week . . . I could come up with a long list of excuses.

But, in the spirit of accountability and commitment, I must complete these next 14 blog entries for you.

My message and advice here is just really one word: FINISH

Ideas are a dime a dozen.  It's easy to act on the idea and get started.  But, it can be very difficult to see things through to their end.

Winners follow through.  Winners finish.

FINISH

No comments:

Post a Comment