Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lobsters & Monkeys

  • Bennett had is 4 month check on Friday (albeit a few weeks tardy).  He weighed 17.2 lbs and was 27.5".  That makes him a:

  • When Bennett is screaming and all else has failed to stop the madness, I've found my "ace in the hole".  Bennett and I call it the "Monkey Video" and it has a miraculous calming effect:



  • I figured tonight was the night that I'd start strategizing for Bennett's first Halloween.  The lobster costume is a definite front runner:




  • We've been a sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head household this weekend.  Bennett had an especially rough day yesterday (not even the monkey video worked).  But, thanks to a humidifier and a good night's sleep . . . he was a new man today!




No comments:

Post a Comment