Sunday, September 19, 2010

Love Without End, Amen

- I jumped in the Jeep this evening to go to the gym.  I don't usually (I mean, ever) listen to country music.  But, Karah had gone to the grocery store this morning and left the radio on a local honky tonk station.  The irony is that when I started the car, this classic song about being a Dad was playing:
- I was a bachelor (as was Brux) on Thursday and Friday night. Karah and Bennett went to Kansas. On Friday and Saturday morning I woke up to a sound I haven't heard in quite a while -- pure silence.  Quite frankly, I prefer the baby talk, laughter, and even the crying.
- Lately, Bennett's "talking" has found the highest of the high pitches . . . and LOUD.  Also, he's become quite the bubble maker (Lawerence Welk would be jealous):


- Karah mixed up some rice cereal (it didn't snap, crackle or pop) for Bennett today.  As for his first spoonfuls (from a baby spoon I once used) of semi-solid food -- not a fan: 


- Bennett isn't exactly Jordanesque in this jumper . . . But, he loves it nonetheless.  Thank you Wright family!:




1 comment:

  1. Oh, you just wait! Bennett will have frog legs before you know it.
    So glad he likes his jumper :)

    ReplyDelete