Monday, July 19, 2010

Livin' strong

   Hi everybody.  Mr. Bennett on the keybored again.  Mom and Dad are doing dental stuff (what a joke!  I have no teeth and I'm getting along just fine.  Who needs teeth?).  Anyway, here's an update from my view. 
   Pop and Grandma Cinda (does your Grandmas' names rhyme?)spent the weekend with me. They just left in a car.  They live in Cansus.
   I just realized that I love Bob Marley music.  Sometimes when I'm really upset Dad will start singing some Marley (or some weak variation thereof).  When I hear those sweet reggae sounds, I don't have to cry anymore.  I had him singing Buffalo Soldier, Is this Love?, and No Bennett No Cry.
   I've been watching the Tour de France with my Mom.  Lance Armstrong isn't going to win this year.  But, I think 7 is enough.
   Speaking of Lance Armstrong . . . check out my Livestrong band.

I'm wearing it for my Grandma Linda.  Mom and Dad told me she has kanser.  I don't really understand kanser . . . but it sounds stupid.  It makes me want to spit up.  I pray every night (I hope you will too) for Grandma to get rid of that stupid kanser. 
   Livestrong Grandma L!  I can't wait to see you next weekend.  Don't make any baked goodies . . . Mom won't let me have any.  Ask Gido if I can bring my puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment