Thursday, August 19, 2010

Men at work

  • Sometimes song is the only thing that can pull Bennett out of the screams.  Since I don't know any lullabies (per se) I have to resort to a myriad of top 40 (once upon a time) tunes (or early 90's gangsta rap).  Today Bennett was fighting sleep and I resorted to Men at Work (ironically, Karah was gone and it was just the guys at home . . . get it?  Men at Work??  Nevermind.).  Anyway, Dad singing Overkill was finally what got him in the crib:

I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know I'll be alright
It's just Overkill


  • Incidentally, this is my favorite scene from my favorite TV show:


  • Another cool Scrubs (ironically, I wore scrubs to work today) musical scene (I digress):


  • What's cooler than being cool?  (Ice cold!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment