Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sippin on Gin and Juice

  • Again, we packed up the kid and dog (and accompanying accessories) in the family truckster and headed east (Just like Smokey and the Bandit . . . Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin' ).  This time to St. Francis, USA (as good as it gets). 
  • Ever been to the Cheyenne County fair (a.k.a. Fair)?  I have . . . and the parade too.  Jealous?
  • Fair
    Parade
    Thanks to Lampe Hardware, Inc for a little shade.
  • The St. Francis Amusement Authority consists of 10 board members. Their goal is to provide a fun and safe environment for families at the Cheyenne County fair. Volunteers are always welcomed.
  • Amusement Authority . . . is that like mandatory fun?
  • What happened at Fair? . . . Karah chatted (and played nickles and chatted), Bennett slept, and I maintained the stroller.  A special thanks to the other "extra", Bennett's cousin Wil (he played the teenager who's "grown since the last time I saw you."). 
  • Brux had reservations at the Holidog Inn on Saturday.
  • Bennett met his other Great Grandma, Meta, this weekend:

  • Karah celebrated her 36th on Sunday:


  • I love my son:



  • Karah had a United Way board meeting this morning . . . sooo, I got to take Bennett to work with me.  Super fun!

  • Snoop (D-O-Double G, ya see) is a wise dad (a.k.a wizzle dizzle):

1 comment: