Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Biggest Job We'll Ever Have

Yesterday, I was in the Bookworm in Edwards and I was looking in the "Parenting" section.  I happened across a book called, "The Biggest Job We'll Ever Have: The Hyde School Program for Character-Based Education and Parenting."  It suddenly struck me that I have very little time (~80 days) to prepare for this daddy gig.  Since then I've been combing Amazon.com trying to find the perfect formula of resources that will help me shape this lil guy into a optomistic, passionate, confident, persistant, courageous visionary who can stay humble and believe in community service . . .AND, if it's not too much to ask, I'd also like him to be able to throw a football much better than me (I'll leave that training to his mother).

No comments:

Post a Comment