Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rocking the Baby

  • Somehow, a "Lullaby Renditions of Coldplay" CD has made it into my computer . . . and for some reason I'm listening to it (Thanks Kate & Steve).  I saw an AC/DC Lullaby CD in the bookstore last week.  It made me wonder if we could expect a different child if we exposed him to Metallica and AC/DC vs. Brahms and Bach.  I think we'll avoid the heavy metal tunes in the crib . . . all indications are that he'll be bouncing off the walls as it is.  Maybe I'll turn my boy into a lyrical genius by turning up some JayZ lullabies.  "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 8th wonder of the world . . ."

  • Lanugo is a downy hair that covered the baby's body.  It's now mostly gone (thank God).  However, there is white hair forming on his head now (Just like Grandpa Joe). 

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard "God Speed" by the Dixie Chicks yet? If not, you need to. It's a favorite of mine and rings so true, especially with boys. It's words will have more meaning as your little nugget gets older. Listen to the words now and you can anticipate what's about to come. It's great! "Thank God for Kids" is also a favorite. Kenny Chesney's version is my favorite one.
    My best to the both of you!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete